Camping With Chris Header

Camping With Chris Header
Travel Fast & Camp Slow!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Awesome RV Cooking Ideas

If your looking for great meal ideas while on your next RV trip I have found the place. Its Called RV Cooking Show. Evanne who is has been a full timer since 2000 I believe has put together an amazing comprehensive cooking show and review site online to help make those tough meal decisions and also showing you some of Americas best Resorts. RV Cooking Show has recipes and ideas for meals and reviews of campgrounds and attractions. If your ever at Granite Hill Camping Resort you just never know when you might see her. So get online and check Evanne out.

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to cooking I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathie,
    Here are is a great place to find cookbooks that may help you out while your on the road showing cattle. I really like Camping Worlds selection of Cookbooks best. I also would like to find the recipe for the Crab Cakes at Dave & Janes Crabhouse in Fairfield PA.

    ReplyDelete